Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello Long Lost Friends!

It's been such a long time since my last blog and man have I missed it! Let me update you on everything that has gone on in my life since April, I've been a very busy girl!

Justin and I got married on October 24, 2009!
One word to describe our wedding...Perfect! It was everything I wanted and more. I plan on posting a slide show of wedding pictures, so stay tuned!

Then we were off to Maui for our honeymoon. Beautiful! I highly recommend vacationing in Maui. We lounged on the beach most days, snorkeled, and drove the "Road to Hana". Definitely rent a jeep for that drive (so you can take the top off), it takes all day but it's worth it :) The scenery is amazing, lots of waterfalls to see! I'll get the honeymoon pics on a slide show soon. We also bought our first house! That was a task to find the "perfect" one, but we did! We had to do a few updates (paint, scrape popcorn off the ceilings, and texture), but now it looks amazing! Here it is all decked out for Christmas. Did I mention it snowed on Christmas Eve in Texas, that's a first! You know I looked like a fool all bundled up standing in the middle of the street taking pictures of the house. Ha!

There you have it! The wedding planning, house buying, and remodeling have kept me very busy the past few months. Here we are in 2010 and I have finally slowed down long enough to start blogging again, yea! As for Callie, she is doing fabulous!

No comments: