Tuesday, January 19, 2010

AVATAR

Have yall seen this movie yet? Justin and I saw it last night, it was awesome! You really should go see it, I highly recommend it. It might be far fetched for some, but I really enjoy things like that. Obviously, since I have a slight obsession with Twilight. I use that the term "slight" very loosely, truth be told, I should probably be checked into some Twilight rehab center, HA! Don't even get me started on Twilight, everyone needs a little Edward in their lives ;) Anyway, back on topic, AVATAR was the most visually stimulating movie I have ever seen. You know it made you ponder what it would be like to live in a world that "glowed" at night, or maybe even the possibility of a pet dragon, ok maybe you didn't go that far, haha! Truly though, the effects are amazing, it's a must see! I will be headed back to the theatre before too long.

No comments: