Friday, November 14, 2008

I Heart My Starbucks Mug

I'm so happy about getting to use my red Starbucks thermos. Do people still use that word? Oh well, Shelly and I enjoy that "old school" word =) It's the little things in life! I only drink coffee in the fall and winter months. It's way too hot in the summer for coffee, for me anyway. So I'm super excited about getting to use my mug. It reminds me of Christmas =) Please excuse the excessive amount of sticky notes on my computer. I'm a little obsessed with those too.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I think this post is funny because I was just researching safe sippy cups for the kids and Thermos makes one of the best ones called Foogo by Thermos. I hadn't thought about a thermos (like the kind in our lunch boxes as kids) in sooo long! I was surprised to see they are so up-to-date with the times! Long live the thermos =)