Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Naked Survivor!

I have never been a fan of survivor, but man am I glad I watched the season premiere. Let me just inform yall of a little something I found...HeHe. I was very intrigued with the doctor from Florida, Marcus Leman. Hello Hottie! I only noticed him because he was wearing tight fitting boxer briefs. Since when do the players compete in boxer briefs? Have I missed out on this all a long?! My original plan was to blog about the boxers, but while searching for a picture to post, I ran across something very interesting. During the first challenge Marcus' penis made a showing. Yes Ladies it was on tv in plain sight. CBS totally missed this one! I found a video and some pictures of the "great reveal". Here is the link. http://pinkisthenewblog.com/home/2008/09/survivor-gabon-brings-the-p33n/ I would post it, but I don't want to get in trouble for nudity. Anyway, thank goodness for Tivo, I had to rewind and watch it in slow motion. It is definitely on there. ENJOY!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

THIS IS WHY WE'RE FRIENDS!!

ahhh just what a poor tired mama needs to lift her spirits! you're the best lou! merry christmas to me!