Sunday, August 10, 2008

Callie's First Camping Trip

Callie went on her first camping trip this weekend! She absolutely loved it! We took the barge out on Saturday, so she got to wear her very stylish life jacket =)
We took Bleu of course, he loves the water. He swam around all day!


We were trying to get Maddie (Cameron & Corliss's Lab) to jump. Callie wanted in so bad, which shocked me! She is a miniature Dachshund, they don't like to swim! So Corliss was trying to take a picture, she didn't realize I had it on video. She got Callie jumping in the water on video. Now I know I overreacted, and yes Callie was fine, it just caught me WAY off guard. So do not think she was in trouble, she was fine. Also, it looks like I put her in, but I didn't. I was trying to grab her and she jumped! Shocking.



This is Callie swimming back to the barge. Such a big girl!

They had a great time. All the dogs were exhausted after their big day of swimming at the lake.

Here are some more great pics from the weekend.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

awww yay for callie's first camping trip! cute, cute!